birding-aus

Re: AWSG Stilt back copies

To: <>
Subject: Re: AWSG Stilt back copies
From: "Mitchener/Christie" <>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:47:39 +0930
I feel very lucky to have 'won' Jon Wren's back copies of the Stilt.  Winter
has arrived in the SE of SA and so I look forward to spending the long
evenings catching up on all the wader articles.

 Most waders from our coast have departed for this season.  Pelican Point,
Carpenter Rocks, still has a small number of turnstones, red necked stint
and three bar tailed godwit who will perhaps overwinter here.  Nearby we
have hooded plovers, masked lapwing  and red capped plovers resident.  We
also have double banded plovers visiting for the winter.  Pied and Sooty
Oystercatchers are always about although they go backwards and forwards
between here and Victoria.  However,  we have no SIPO's!!
As a new comer to the birding chat line, I hope I have pushed the right
buttons to get my message across!
 Maureen
Obviously didn't - it bounced back.  Not sure whether anything reached the
chat room or not.  So will try again.

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"