birding-aus

SIPO's and other XXXX's

To: "" <>, Peter Woodall <>
Subject: SIPO's and other XXXX's
From: Rod Kavanagh <>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:19:20 +1000
Dear all,

State Forests of NSW has had a standard list of species names abbreviations
(four characters long) used in most field surveys for EIS's and CRA's /
RFA's in NSW, and pre-harvest surveys, over the past 10 years.  This list
has also been used by many external contractors over the years, and by our
regional ecologists, and thus has been thoroughly tested.  As found by David
McD, there are some "double-ups" with species names, but you just have to
acknowledge these and produce a list of "exceptions to the rule".

Regards,

Rod Kavanagh