birding-aus

NT Topend trip report

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: NT Topend trip report
From: "Michael J Hunter" <>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:33:47 +1000
Sorry folks,
                The report only covered the first day and a half. My typing and computer illiteracy resulted in that bit being sent instead of saved somewhere and sent when complete, and when that will be I dont know. There is lots more, including Banded Fruit-dove, Gouldian Finch and other salivating sightings over the following eight days.

                         Cheers
                              Michael