birding-aus

Common Mynas

To: "a and h wright" <>, <>
Subject: Common Mynas
From: "Ralph REID" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:32:42 +1000
  I am not sure about Goulburn as we do use the by-pass.  however,
>they are spreading further and further throughout the rural areas.

Being relatively ignorant about bird matters in general, I was not aware of
the range of distribution of the Common Myna - I has thought they were more
or less all over the place.

I recently spent a week at at a property on the outskirts of Coolamon, about
40 km west of Wagga Wagga. Mynas were is residence there also but not, as
yet, in large numbers.

Ralph Reid
Sydney

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"