birding-aus

NSWFOC 1997 Annual Bird Report

To: <>
Subject: NSWFOC 1997 Annual Bird Report
From: "Allan Morris" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:47:59 +1000
Hi Birders,
The NSW 1997 Annual Bird Report and the Rare Bird Report for the NSWORAC for 1996 & 1997 is at the printers and will be published during May 2000. However there are a few locations mentioned in the Report that I have been unable to trace. I have a few days grace to locate them so that if any person could provide me with the lat & longs of the following locations, I would appreciate it. Please Email me direct.
Alan Morris
Editor, NSW Bird Report.

Locations as follows:
Braunstone (North Coast)