birding-aus

Striped HE & Grey BB

Subject: Striped HE & Grey BB
From: Ian Fraser <>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:46:20 +1000 (EST)
I'm afraid I can't add any hard data to the string of comments on this one,
but it might help just to add to the 'strong impressions'. It was a
perceived wisdom among bird banders in the SA mallee (a lot of years ago,
alas...) that the two spp were associated.

I certainly recall regarding it as 'normal' to have both birds in the net,
if one was in (if you can follow that!).

Sorry I can't be more helpful

Ian
Ian Fraser, Canberra
Environment Tours; Vertego Environmental Writing Consultancy
GPO Box 3268, Canberra, ACT 2601
ph: 02 6249 1560  fax: 02 6247 3227
---

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"