birding-aus

Hudwit and Werribee

Subject: Hudwit and Werribee
From: "Pat O'Malley" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:56:16 +1000
Dear Birding Ausers

I have some visitors coming down in the next few days and was hoping to
help them out with the Hudwit at Werribee. Can anyone let me know if it is
still there or has it flown off to the Great White North?

Also anyone who has been to the W. Treatment Plant lately - is there
anything of greater than usual interest to report?

By the way, I noted an email asking what was going on about Werribee and
access. As far as I can tell from ringing up yesterday, nothing has
changed. I've always fornd the people there pleasant and cooperative.

Many thanks in advance,

Pat O'Malley

PS. .Many thanks to all those who reponded to my RFI regarding the
Everglades. I will make a trip report available when I return.

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"