birding-aus

Thanks

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Thanks
From: "Annabel Ashworth/Hoskins" <>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 16:21:06 +1000
I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my RFI re birding in England in October.
I got a number of very helpful replies which included a useful web site, discussion group and a trip report.   They have all made me want to get over there even more!
Such a response makes me really appreciate the Internet and Birding-Aus in particular.   I'd hate to have to go back to being without this communication with other birdos.
Cheers and thanks from
Annabel