birding-aus

Birding Tourism in Singapore

To: "Birding-Oz" <>
Subject: Birding Tourism in Singapore
From: "Victor Yue" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:12:02 +0800
Hi folks,
I want to thank you again for your kind responses. From my summary posted on
this list, one member (actually a couple) from this list has decided to visit
Singapore. (^^)

Now, I have another small good news to share with you. Based on your feedback I
sent an email (through the Singapore Tourist Board's homepage) suggesting
amongst many things (such as regular bus service to the park even during
weekdays to the Sungei Buloh Nature Park) some signage to direct birders who are
using the Kranji MRT (subway) station to take a bus or taxi to the Sungei Buloh
Nature Park (one of the places to watch the migrating birds). I have just
received a letter from the SMRT (Singapore Mass Rapid Transport) informing me
that STB (Singapore Tourist Board) had passed my email note to them, and now
they are in the process of setting up a signage to guide visitors to the Sungei
Buloh Nature Park, to be up in March 2000.

A small step. (^^) And that is thanks to your feedback.

Cheers!

Victor Yue
email:
[Birds&Butterflies] Web:
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5712/index.html
[birds-pix] To subscribe: Send blank email to:
[child-education] To subscribe: Send blank email to:

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"