birding-aus

To Mackay birders with some spare time

To: "BirdingAus" <>
Subject: To Mackay birders with some spare time
From: "Judith Hoyle" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:46:41 +1100
Hello Mackay Birding Ausers,

Recently I spent a very pleasant 3 days birding with Jesse Ellis, an American Student in Australia for a semester, at some of our Brisbane hotspots.  He is a lovely young man and a very keen birder.  He is off to Heron Island and will then be spending a few days in Mackay.

He has also spent time in Sydney.  Unfortunately no birders from Sydney adopted him even though he put out a request on Birding Aus. I think this is a shame and hope that he can find someone to take him to local birding areas when he is in Mackay.

Hence I thought that if I gave him a glowing reference someone in Mackay with some spare time will be able to contact him on to arrange some outings with him.

Thanks

Judith Hoyle