birding-aus

Virus warning

Subject: Virus warning
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:58:37 +0100
Greetings from an antipod sneaking in on your mailing list!
I'm a swedish bird fancier whose opportunity to see your birds in having
them in an aviary, which is the case by yours truly?
This message is on the subject of virus warnings; the latest warning
considered the virus 'Wobbler'.
This warning has been issued for more than a month and I am certain many
'Birding Australia'-readers/writers have been aware of it for some time
now.
I, for one, got the message some 20 days ago and considered it obsolete,
thinking I was the last to know. Apparently not, and seeing this I would
also like to add the precaution NOT to open any attachment by anyone not
well known by the receiver as the attachment may well carry the virus
itself.
 A good night, as it is here, from

dag

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"