birding-aus

Australian Museum Book series "Wrens and Warblers"

To: <>
Subject: Australian Museum Book series "Wrens and Warblers"
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:18:49 +1100
     Last night with a couple of hours to spare I searched the Second Hand
     Bookshops in King Street, Newtown, NSW. This pastime is second only to
     Field Trips and does unearth some little gems.

     One book that I came across was a copy of the Australian Museum
     Photographic Index "Wrens and Warblers" in reasonable condition but
     without its dustjacket, the price was $30.00. This is not a bad price
     for this out of print book.

     If there is anyone who is interested I can provide directions to both
     the shop and the book to enable them to go and get it.

        Alan Leishman
        Royal Botanic Gardens,
        Mrs Macquaries Road, SYDNEY
        E-mail:
        Phone: (02)9231 8166  Fax: (02)9241 2797

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"