birding-aus

Birding Tourism

To: "Birding-Oz" <>
Subject: Birding Tourism
From: "Victor Yue" <>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:26:42 +0800
Hi folks,
Thank you to many of you who responded to my survey request. I must apologise
for not being able to respond to you individually. I will try. Feedback has been
very enlightening, and I shall be doing a simple compilation and come back to
you with a summary.

While reading through the comments I have received so far, and also from the
wonderful and rich exchange of ideas in the Birding-Aus List, I went looking for
the Singapore Tourist Board's website. I found this place where visitors could
feedback.

So, I thought it might be a great idea if you could feed back directly to the
Singapore Tourist Promotion Board how you feel about Singapore. (^^)

    http://www.stb.com.sg/form/id_enquiry.stm

Of course, as a Singaporean, I will and must do my part - both to encourage
eco-tourism (not that we have much of our natural heritage, but what we have, we
must make every effort to preserve) and to encourage preservation for our
children, and our children's children. (^^)

With best wishes from Singapore
And hoping to meet some of you in our tiny island. (^^)

Victor Yue
email:
[Birds&Butterflies] Web:
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5712/index.html
[birds-pix] To subscribe: Send blank email to:
[child-education] To subscribe: Send blank email to:

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"