birding-aus

Melb/Geelong only: Mac Computer needed

Subject: Melb/Geelong only: Mac Computer needed
From: "Paul McDonald" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:35:36 +1100
Hi All,

I need to touch up some sonograms for a paper to go into Emu
later this year. Unfortunately, while I have a CD with the relevant
files and programs needed, I don't have a Macintosh computer on
which to run them.

Is there anyone in the Geelong area (preferably) or even in
Melbourne running a Mac with a CD player that I could use? It will
probably take me 10min, but seeing computers are computers at
most about an hour. The files and programs are virus free and any
help will be acknowledged in the paper.

Any assistance would be greatfuly appreciated!

Thanks,
Paul McDonald

Ph: 03 52242938
Mbl: 0410 679022