birding-aus

birding-aus wildlife reserves

Subject: birding-aus wildlife reserves
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:54:15 +1000

Ralph

I do!   The department of Natural Resources and Environment has a list of
wildlife reserves.   If you would like to receive a list,  please let me know.
I would be interested to know the reason you require the list.

Janet

Janet Holmes
Senior Policy Officer
Parks,  Flora and Fauna
Department of Natural Resources and Environment
Level 14
8 Nicholson Street
EAST MELBOURNE  VIC  3002

PH. 9637 8450