birding-aus

birding-aus Hello Birding Friends In Australia

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: birding-aus Hello Birding Friends In Australia
From: charles patterson <>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:19:04 -0600
Hello everyone.  Happy new year!!!!!  I notice that you have many
improved web sites.  But still your list serve is quiet.  Too quiet.  To
keep this Yank from wandering the outback in search of myself, God, and
interesting birds of course, (without shoes, water, or binoculars) lets
communicate!  What are the most common and/or inspirational birds that
you see near your homes?  Which ones do you see reproducing?  Which are
the most unusual in nesting, song, looks, mating rituals, or quantity of
guano that you enjoy watching?  Some you have to search hard for and
others you see on the way to work everyday.

I have a id book of Australian Birds so I can search on my own.

Because of the switch in computers, I have lost many of your e-mail
addresses.  But to let you know how my family is doing, Julie who is
struggling with cancer is in a period where she says she feel just
great.  She is very strong.  That is a good sign.  My daughter Angela is
a good student and study's vigorously as a freshman at Lincoln High
School.  John is in second grade at Garfield Elementary and is becoming
a good reader.

Any way let's talk about birds please.  Let's make this list serve hum.

Sincerely yours, Charles J. Patterson

quotes)