birding-aus

birding-aus Life of Birds - Webcast

Subject: birding-aus Life of Birds - Webcast
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:15:32 +1100 (EST)
Hi Folks

David Attenborough, who produced the "Life of Birds"
video series, will be interviewed about the series on
a webcast next Tuesday Jan 18, at 10 am Eastern Summer
Time - that's @0 beats if you know how net time works.

Go to http://www.borders.com and follow the links.

Russell Woodford
Geelong

PS Sorry if I've been slow to help out with
subscriptions lately.  I'm having problems getting
into the Deakin network at all.