birding-aus

birding-aus Southport Pelagics.

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: birding-aus Southport Pelagics.
From: "Paul Walbridge" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:40:57 +1100
Hi Birding-aussers, good to see birding-aus back on-line again. Here are the tentative dates for the first half of the year for Sea World pelagics from Southport Queensland, will be confirmed in the next day or so;
20th Feb.
11th Mar.
23rd Apr.
21st May.
18th Jun.
Where possible I have avoided pre-arranged outings & projects by local birding groups. As with our southern counterparts these trips are totally non-profit and run purely for research and the enjoyment of anyone (not only birders) who wish to join us for a day out on the Blue (sometimes green!) Paddock. Hope to meet some of you for a good day out, this year. Cheers - Paul Walbridge.
Phone: (H) 07 3391 8839.
           (W) 07 3350 8258.
E-mail:
Address: Paul Walbridge,