birding-aus

birding-aus colour banded flame robins

Subject: birding-aus colour banded flame robins
From: "Glenise Moors" <>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 23:22:27 PST
Would anyone birding in the high country please spend a bit longer and examine the legs of any flame robins for me? Banded near Bendigo, Victoria, with left leg colour over alloy band and right leg two colours. A scope is ideal, particularly if the birds are occupied feeding their young. If you record any, please note if male or brown bird plumage and the location as accurate as possible. Harder than looking for needles in haystacks! I hope to see many of them back in Bendigo in April for the winter months.
Thanks and Good Luck!

Glenise Moors