birding-aus

birding-aus St Mary's Woodlands Planning - ADI Site

Subject: birding-aus St Mary's Woodlands Planning - ADI Site
From: "Syd Curtis" <>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 16:30:13 +1000
May I have the indulgence of birding-aus please.

Late last year someone posted a message pointing out the appreciable
biodiversity value of the St Marys ADI site in west Sydney.    A breakdown
of my email facility cost me the relevant messages.

Would the person who posted that message please contact me.  I seek informed
comment on an apparently favourable  response from the Minister for Urban
Affairs and planning.

Thanks

Syd Curtis at Hawthorne in Queensland.

quotes)