birding-aus

birding-aus Eden (NSW) Pelagics

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: birding-aus Eden (NSW) Pelagics
From: "Barbara Jones" <>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 15:16:05 +1100
Dear birding-ausers
We announce new dates for the year 2000 for pelagic trips departing Eden (NSW).
Fifth Sunday of the month.  i.e. January 30, April 30, July 30 and October 29. (Forget New Year's Eve!)  We hope all trips will be fully booked this year. Why not book NOW for any or all of the above dates. Any enquiries and/or bookings to me on phone 02 6495 7390 or email   On behalf of the Far South Coast Birdwatchers I thank all who supported us this year and look forward to hearing from even more enthusiasts in 2000. Barbara Jones. PS There are plenty of spots free for Jan 30. Let's start the year well!