birding-aus

birding-aus RFI: Birding Contacts in Panama, Colombia, Philippines, Port

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus RFI: Birding Contacts in Panama, Colombia, Philippines, Portugal
From: "Colin/Merian Richardson" <>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:49:53 +1000
G'day to all!

I am hoping around August/September 2000 to do a study tour which would
leave me a few days spare time in each of the 3 countries above. In most
cases, I may only have a couple of spare days, and would like to maximise
their use! I am wondering if anyone can suggest a birding contact in:
        Panama (Canal Zone area, Panama City, Balboa)
        Colombia (Cartagena, Bogotá)
        Philippines (Manila and surrounds)
        Portugal (Lisbon area)

I would like at the least to email the person(s) for information on good
sites, access, security, etc; if things work out, perhaps to find someone
there who may be willing to bird with me. Unfortunately, tours are longer
than the time I have available.

TIA,

Colin T. Richardson
P.O. Box 86, LAE Morobe Prov. 411, PNG