birding-aus

birding-aus The next email from me ?

To: All <>
Subject: birding-aus The next email from me ?
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
The next email I send out to all birding-aus(ers) has
attachments to it? 4 attachments all together.
2 of the attachments are in Microsoft Publisher format
and you will need to have a version ( any version ) on
board your computer to view them. The other two files
are in .txt and wri format they are identical.

All four are the info sheets for the Hastings,
Victoria
3 day birding event to be held on the 21st., 22nd.,
and 23rd., of October this year in Hastings, at the
Hastings Town Hall, High Street.

The 2 publisher files have graphics.

My deepest and most sincere thanks go to Margaret
Cameron of the Birds Australia Vicgroup and many more
people here on the Sunny Mornington Peninsula, I but
mention just a few,

Margaret Bell,
Diane Banister,
Snez Plunkett,

>From the Mornington Peninsula library system I thank:

Alison Katona,
Cheryl Walker,
Anne Lowe,
Fiona McNaughton,
Mary, Dianne, in fact everyone at the Hastings
Library.

The list of those I thank is huge, and I do thank you
all, for your help and so much assistance.

To Hugo Phillips and Russell Dean Woodford that if it
were not for you this could not of happened.
I sincerely thank you for all your help and guidance.

Bless you all from your "Kookaburra" that would not
bite the hand that fed and nursed him.