birding-aus

birding-aus RFI Mt Gambier - Portland

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus RFI Mt Gambier - Portland
From: "Peter Waanders" <>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:15:53 +0930
Hi all,

I will be spending a few days for work in Mt Gambier in the second half of october. I will have a bit of time to go birding each day and am interested in any suggestions on good birding spots in the Mt Gambier (SA) - Portland (Vic) area. Especially sites for swift and rock parrot, rufous bristlebird, flame and pink robin and crested shrike tit would be appreciated. Also, are there still pelagic trips from Portland then and who do I contact?

Cheers

Peter Waanders