birding-aus

birding-aus If

To: All <>
Subject: birding-aus If
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 01:47:12 -0700 (PDT)
If, you were to decide to attend a fund raising
"Galah Ball" which would cater for your food and drink plus supply
prizes for best dressed "Galah Couple" and many other awards on the
night and have a good 14 piece band playing the dulcet tones of say
Bill Haley or Chubby Checker, Frank Sinatra or Andy Williams, plus many
songs from good Australian music writers then what would be the price
for the tickets that you would pay and not be overly concerned about
paying.

As I write the tickets are being made up for the 23rd., of October "
Galah Ball" with a melway map on the reverse side for easy find
purposes.

What I ask is? what is the normal price charged for attending an event
such as this.

JAG