birding-aus

birding-aus Hastings FOBA 3 Day event prizes and HELP please

To: All <>
Subject: birding-aus Hastings FOBA 3 Day event prizes and HELP please
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:26:07 -0700 (PDT)
Have so far managed to get together 23 childrens bird books and other
bird related books to offer as prizes for the colouring and junior
poetry competition.

Tins of lollies, Computer CD's, Bird Posters,
Bird Diaries, and many other bird type prizes.

What I would like to know is my love Hilary (in Washington?) (giggle)
has got a quote of 8 dollars American per silk screen printed T shirt?
when you convert it to an Aussie price that is about 14 dollars here?
is that a good or bad price for printed T shirts here? using best USA
export cotton T shirts?

We are also going to have a poetry competition so start warming your
pens on this cold day for sheep.

Forgive him for he knows not what he does.
JAG

P.S. We also intend to not only have a bakeabeakathon
competition but also a CONSERVE OUR NATION competition ??????? I bet
Jim Davis got that one already ? yep a Jam and conserve making
competition.

It's that rain that's getting to me!