birding-aus

birding-aus RFI. AFRICA

To: "Birding Australia" <>, "Francis Crome, Australia" <>
Subject: birding-aus RFI. AFRICA
From: "Peter Them" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 15:10:52 +0200
Dear Francis Crome,

Greeting from Denmark, just before we are leaving
to Australia for our Parrot Watching Trip.

Ref. your RFI. Africa, I will by this kindly draw your attention
to the SABIRDNET, from where you can obtain a lot of
birding informations related to Southern African countries.

I have from the SABIRDNET list Co-ordinator, Jenny Norman,
received the flwg. instructions and informations.

Have a nice birding trip to the Southern Africa ... !

Best wishes, Peter H. Them

e-mail:

E-mail  with the following line in the TEXT
body NOT subject header of your e-mail:

subscribe sabirdnet <address>  "Full name"
    Subscribe yourself to sabirdnet.

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"".

ADDRESSES OF INTEREST
=====================

Birdlife South Africa
P.O.Box 84394
Greenside
2034 South Africa

Tel:    +27 11 789-1122
Fax:    +27 11 789-5188
E-mail:

CONTACTS/WEB SITES
------------------

Please e-mail any GOOD bird web sites for inclusion to

SABIRDNET Archive Site
http://birdnet.zarf.com/archive

Birdlife South Africa
http://www.birdlife.org.za/

African Bird Club
http://www.africanbirdclub.org/

Natural History Book Service
http:www.nhbs.co.uk/

Transvaal Museum Bird Page
http://www-tm.up.ac.za/birds/birdssa.htm

Avian Demography Unit
http://www.uct.ac.za/depts/stats/adu/

Percy Fitzpatrick Institute of African Ornithology
http://www.uct.ac.za/depts/fitzpatrick/

quotes)