birding-aus

Re: birding-aus The Birdlife of Pearl Bay

To: <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus The Birdlife of Pearl Bay
From: "Peter S Lansley" <>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:10:35 +1000
Hi netters, Tom Tarrant in particular:

Well, let them prove it. I'm still punting for Spotted Nightjar, thereby
shifting Pearl Bay 300 km to the west!!  I recall Lawrie Conole commented
about 'Sea Change' last year. Despite having watched most of that series I
don't remember hearing Nightjars on the soundtrack but obviuosly others
did.

 My comments only refer to last Sundays (19 July) episode. My finger will
be poised on the VCR record button in future episodes to attempt to resolve
this thorny ID problem.

My apologies to Margaret Cameron whose posting I overlooked when I made my
previous comments - my excuse is that I just downloaded over 100 messages.

Cheers
Peter S Lansley <>
tel. +61 3 9375 4564

> From: Tom Tarrant <>
> Subject: Re: birding-aus The Birdlife of Pearl Bay
> Date: Wednesday, 21 July 1999 19:59
>
> Gee Pete,
> I claimed that during the last series and was corrected....where were you
then?

> Tom Tarrant
> Dayboro, Qld

quotes)