birding-aus

birding-aus RFI Indian Myna call recording

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus RFI Indian Myna call recording
From: "Jill Dening" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:45:37 +1000
I am trying to get hold of the call of the Indian Myna. It isn't on the BOCA
tapes - must be coming up in the 12th tape.
It isn't on the Simpson & Day CD-ROM which a friend has. However, her CD is not
the latest edition, and I don't know anyone with the latest edition, or whether
it's included.
Is anyone in possession of the call on tape willing to copy it and send it to
me please? We need (well, would like to have) it for an exhibit at the Sunshine
Coast Uni on August 8. It's for public education. Doesn't matter if it's short
- we can do multiple recordings. I'll return the tape afterwards.
Please reply privately, NOT to the above email address, but to me at home:

Thanks in anticipation,

Jill Dening

quotes)