birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Non to proud Aussie

Subject: Re: birding-aus Non to proud Aussie
From: Andrew Taylor <>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:36:58 +1000 (EST)
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, John Gamblin wrote:
> What Paul Hogan and partners were selling in the USA, Despite at first
> I was grief stricken,
> I noticed next it was really chicken,
> So my pride it quickly did resume,
> Until I walked in to my post office's room,
> There for all the world to see,
> Was "Canned" Kookaburra and it wasn't even me.

According to a recent news item, Paul Hogan is suing the
Outback Steakhouse Chain for unauthorised used of the
Crocodile Dundee name.

I doubt this option is open to kookaburras.

If you want to see the actual Outback Steakhouse menu
that started all this, try:

http://www.cflive.com/restaurants/college/outback/menu1.asp

Andrew Taylor

quotes)