birding-aus

birding-aus RFI Alice Springs

To: "Birding Australia" <>
Subject: birding-aus RFI Alice Springs
From: "Peter Them" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:45:45 +0200
Dear All ;

Just a quick note to kindly ask, if some of you know where
I can obtain a list for the bird-species in Alice Springs area !

Mayby it would be possible to get a bird list by the Internet
or by e-mail  ... ?

Mayby you know a Alice Springs birder, bird-club or /
and ranger,  who would be able to assist me !

Background : We are a group of danish birders, who in
September 1999, from Sydney will fly in to Alice Springs to
do a Out-back birding-camping-tour.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes from the sunny Denmark,

Peter