birding-aus

birding-aus Playing at GOD !

To: All <>
Subject: birding-aus Playing at GOD !
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 18:06:06 -0700 (PDT)
It has been my belief for a large portion of my life that we humans are
the newcomers to this planet. Anybody else agree !

Take at look at many of our actions and many of our anti-nature
activities if you need any convincing.

Our slant on life is how we wish the world to be ? but who is to say
what the correct version for this planet should be ?.

Only one knows what is required ?

We change not only OUR environment but alter the environment of many
others and in our actions obliterate species. We then sometimes through
guilt or remorse make an attempt to put it back to how it was ?
but can we ?

So if this planet and it's creator really does have a plan perhaps all
we do is part of the plan. So for the majority viewpoint some is good
and some is bad but good and bad for whom ? the majority which may not
be for the good of the planet ?.

When we white men invaded Oz simply placing the first foot on the shore
made a change to the balance of life here, more so then the first
imprint on our moon. Aborginees burning the land must have removed
species over time ?. Introduced bird species chicken, geese, etc.,
etc., etc., over time would have brought masses of infection ? and
wiped out food stock for others ?

I think what has to be decided is what do we want to keep and what are
we prepared to let disappear.

My own view ? NONE for we are all God's children and have as much right
to life as any other.

Last time I will raise a debate with Anthea ! Geeeez