birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Achievement, achievement? Well done any way.

To: <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Achievement, achievement? Well done any way.
From: "S Cooney" <>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 15:06:25 +1000
The congratulatory posting by Robert Berry prompted me to look further at
the course in which Elinor excelled.

I found reference to it at:

http://www.csu.edu.au/handbook/handbook/postgrad/15pgsci-22.html

and the four subjects that it entails at:

http://www.csu.edu.au/handbook/handbook/subjects/BIO430.html
http://www.csu.edu.au/handbook/handbook/subjects/BIO431.html
http://www.csu.edu.au/handbook/handbook/subjects/BIO432.html
http://www.csu.edu.au/handbook/handbook/subjects/BIO433.html

It sounds like a great course, one I will consider when the slow road to my
part time bachelors degree is completed.

I wonder what other similar courses are offered throughout Australia?  This
course claims to be the only "tertiary level course... for persons wishing
to undertake a study of ornithology."

Is this so , or are there other courses available.  I'd love to hear.

Stuart Cooney

quotes)