birding-aus

birding-aus RFI - September Trip

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus RFI - September Trip
From: "Mike Greenberg" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:31:55 -0700
My wife and I are planning a birding trip to Australia for the month of
September.  We have thought about the following itinerary:  rent a car in
Cairns and explore Cairns, Daintree, Atherton Tablelands, Mission Beach and
the surrounding areas (about 2 weeks), fly to Darwin rent a car and explore
Darwin and the Kakadu areas (about 1 week), fly to Uluru and explore Ayers
Rock and the surrounding area (2  days), fly to Brisbane and spent about 4
days at O'Reillys.

Any comments on our itinerary, length of time at certain areas, detailed
information on the areas we plan to visit, especially birding locals (we
have the Thomas book, but first hand info is always the best), places to
stay, etc. would be much appreciated.  Thank you very much again for your
ideas.

Mike & Sandy Greenberg
San Francisco, California, USA

quotes)