birding-aus

birding-aus Video: The Life of Birds

Subject: birding-aus Video: The Life of Birds
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:23:28 EDT
Hello from the USA! Some months back many of you had been discussing the ABC
series from the David Attenborough book, "The Life of Birds." Shortly after
the first of the year, the book became available here in the USA. However, we
(at least in the Chicago, Illinois area) have not been lucky enough to have
it air on our public broadcasting station here.

I assume (maybe incorrectly?) that since the series aired on the ABC, there
is also a video available for purchase? If so, does anyone know who I may
contact in Australia to obtain information on it (I need to find out whether
a VHS format is available)?

Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me on this!!

Pat Prichard

quotes)