birding-aus

birding-aus Australian Birding magazine

To: Gunnedah Shire Council <>
Subject: birding-aus Australian Birding magazine
From: Margaret Cameron <>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:17:03 +1100
birding-aus

Hello Annabel

Postal address for editorial correspondence to Aust Birding is PO Box 2013
Geelong 3220. You can also contact me at this email address (I much prefer
email).

Postal address for subs is Andrew Isles Natural History Books 113-115
Greville St Prahran Vic 3181. Sub for 4 issues a year in Australia is $30,
overseas including airmail postage is US$30 or 15 pounds stg (can't do
pound sign on email)

Yes Australian Birding Magazine is still being published. Andrew took it
over from David Andrew this time last year. I am the Editor. We have now
done 5 issues, the March 1999 issue is at the printer right now and will go
out any day. This includes a big article on how to see the special birds of
Gluepot, a follow up on the South Island Pied Oyc, a double feature on Tari
in PNG, and MUCH MORE...! (Ooops - this may constitute adrvertising!)

Back issues for 1998 are available.

And while I'm at it, to answer some questions and comments from other
people:  Yes we do take paid advertising. Yes we welcome original
contributions - identification articles like Mike Carter's on the South
Island Pied Oystercatcher are particularly welcome, as are articles on
birdwatching locations and trip reports. Emphasis is on Australia, PNG, and
our own region especially places not well served by field guides, though a
well written account of an exciting trip to a more distant unusual place
has a good chance of being published. Yes we do have colour. (Some colour -
if you have pictures which will do well in black and white I will be very
happy.)

Thanks for your interest. Sorry for the delay in replying, I have only just
got back from West Africa.

Margaret

At 01:08 PM 23/02/99 +1100, you wrote:
>birding-aus
>
>Can anyone give me the postal address of this magazine please?
>
>Is it still being published?
>
>Thanks
>Annabel Hoskins

Margaret Cameron                        Phone 03 5229 9792
4 Connor Street                         Fax   03 5229 1520
East Geelong
Victoria 3219                           Editor, Australian Birding Magazine
Australia                               PO Box 2013, Geelong, Victoria 3220
                                        Australia

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)