birding-aus

birding-aus Re: A query

To: "O M Mott" <>,
Subject: birding-aus Re: A query
From: Brian Moore <>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:50:55 +1000
birding-aus Hi Maureen,
Good to say hello. Have been wondering how you were.

To send a message to Birding-aus you just put the following in the address section

"To:

The same as you would address mail to anyone else.

Yes I have got Pizzey & Knight but I think you will find the Ground Thrush is the higher one, (over 500m), and the Russet up to (770m). I would say my sighting was over 1000m.

Are going to the Easter camp?

See you soon,
Love Julie

At 05:12 PM 16-03-99 +1000, you wrote:
>Hello Julie, Thought I would contact you as I have just noticed that you
>sent a posting to Birding-aus.  How did you do that?  I tried to send one to
>birding-aus and I got a reply with a whole screed saying ' Don't put
>commands on every line etcetc and told me how to subscribe and unsubscribe
>etc.  Have been managing with all sorts of things quite well, but not this.
>Is there another address?
>Have you got a Pizzey & Knight?  In it he says the two Thrushes overlap
> Glen Holmes )  at 500 m. I gather the Russet is higher.  Maureen

BJMoore To unsubscribe from this list, please send a message to Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)