birding-aus

birding-aus RFI: Southern California (fwd)

Subject: birding-aus RFI: Southern California (fwd)
From: RUSSELL DEAN WOODFORD <>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:36:15 +1000 (EST)
birding-aus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:26:00 +1000
From: "Hicks, Roger" <>
To: Russell Woodford <>
Subject: RFI: Southern California

My family and I will shortly be heading back to the UK and hope to spend a
week or so in Southern California while en route. If possible we would like
to get away from the cities and see something of the country. Does anyone
have any suggestions for good birding areas, nice place to stay etc. etc. We
do not want to spend all our time driving and would very much like to see
Roadrunner

cheers

Roger

Roger Hicks                     Tel :   03-9369-6023 (home)
4 Hakea Court,                          03-9865-7051 (work)
Altona Meadows
Victoria 3028                   E-mail:
Australia