birding-aus

birding-aus Corellas in Fraser

Subject: birding-aus Corellas in Fraser
From: John Penhallurick <>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:57:40 +1100
birding-aus

This is directed to the Canberra birding fraternity.
On Sunday night, at about 10pm I heard Corella calls coming from the
direction of the CSIRO farm between Fraser and Hall. The reedy quality of
the call is unmistakable.  It sounded like a flock of half a dozen.  I
assume they would have been Little Corellas.  Have there been any other
reports of Corellas around Canberra?

John Penhallurick
Associate Professor John M. Penhallurick<>
Canberra, Australia
Phone BH( 61 2) 6201 2346   AH (61 2) 62585428
FAX (61 2) 6258 0426
Snail Mail  Faculty of Communication
                University of Canberra,A.C.T.2601, AUSTRALIA
OR            PO Box 3469, BMDC, BELCONNEN, ACT 2617, AUSTRALIA

                "I'd rather be birding!"
                "Vivat,crescat,floreat Ornithologia"
Hartert,Vog.pal.Fauna,p.2016.

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)