birding-aus

hi

To: <>
Subject: hi
From: ""<>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:46:33 +1100 (EST)
Hi

My name is Paul I am a professional webmaster who
specializes in internet marketing. I recently had a look at
your site and noticed that you are not receiving the
internet traffic that you should be getting. I then checked
most of the major search engines Webcrawler, Altavista,
Yahoo,Infoseek etc. and found that you are not listed with
them, or your listings are so far down in that people would
have to wade through pages to be able to get to you.

I would like to help you get your site noticed, I belong to a
world wide web ring who owns submission scripts to over
1400 Search Engines through out the world including all
the major engines. I also have scripts to over 600 free
advertising engines such as the famous "links are us" "A1
free links" etc

What I can do for you is submit your site to all the above
engines and advise your webmaster on how to get your
site in the top 20 on most engines. You will start
experiencing an increase in traffic within a week. and with
in three weeks be up to full Steam.

If you would be interested in this service please visit our
web site @

www.sub-mit-it.com

Kind Regards.

Paul.

Other Webdev-sa services

 Website & Page design  (from $250 for 10 page web +
free hosting for 12 months)

Targeted Business email lists  R500-00  or $100-00 per
radom 1000 addresses collected from data base of
1 500 000 addresses just give us the topic and country
you would like to target.