birding-aus

swift sightings M Tarburton

To: "bird oz" <>
Subject: swift sightings M Tarburton
From: "KEITH BRANDWOOD" <>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:57:07 -0000
re reqest for dates,
10-12-98 Perigrine in thermal+swifts
19  "   "  B/ Goshawk     "         "
30  "   "  B/Goshawk      "         "
12  "   "  W/T/Eagle       "          "
15-1-99  B/Goshawk L/Eagle     "
22 "   "  W/ Kite            "          "

31-12-98 B/Goshawks in thermal with martins/swallows
19  "   "   2 /B/Goshawks    "         "        "          "
14-12-98  one or two Forktails

22-1-99 sighting not given previously details as follows
 "   "  "  70+ need/tails/raining
if this information is boring to bird/oz  subscribers
let me know & I will send private in future.
                    kbrandwood@ ozemail.com.au