birding-aus

Relocation of young Scrub Turkey....

To: "Birding-Aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Relocation of young Scrub Turkey....
From: smitha <>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:50:24 +1000
Hi,
My Brother's girlfriend is renting half a house which is frequented by a
young scrub turkey. The other half of the house has the landlord, who
dislikes scrub turkeys and is likely to kill the bird should he find it.

I was wanting some advise about relocation of the bird.....

I live on acreage and have no aversion to having another scrub turkey
around, but we already have a group of scrub turkeys around..... Will this
be a problem?
How would I successfully relocate this bird?

Regards,
Anthony Smith

Carpe Carp - Seize the Carp