birding-aus

CURLEW SANDPIPER

To: "" <>
Subject: CURLEW SANDPIPER
From: Dariusz Gorecki <>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:06:59 +0100
Dear Birds Australia Member / Director,
I'm young ornithologist from Poland. Now I make my doctors degree: "Some
aspects of autumn migration of Curlew Sandpiper on Polish coast". I'm
interested especially in feeding ecology, social behaviour, territoriality
 and etc.
I would greatly appreciate a list of  titles and authors or copy of any
articles about feeding ecology, social behaviour, territoriality of Curlew
Sandpiper. Thank you for your time and attention.
With best regards
Dariusz M Gorecki