birding-aus

URL for trip report(s) on India

Subject: URL for trip report(s) on India
From: Stephen Greenfield & Kit Hansen <>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:06:11 -0600
I spent several days birding in south India in November, 1998, and Vivek
Tiwari has placed my trip report on his Web site:
http://www.ee.princeton.edu/~vivek/trip-reports.html
Let me know if you want me to send you a copy.

I went to a lodge adjoining the Mudumalai sanctuary, and a small area of
forest at Naduvattam near Ooty (Udhagamandalam), both in the western Ghats
of Tamil Nadu and both described in the excellent new birdwatcher's guide
to India (Kazmierczak and Singh, 1998).  I also went to two other places
not described in that or other literature, Vythiri on the western slope of
the Ghats in the Wynaad district of Kerala state, and Devarayandurga hill
in Karnataka near Bangalore.

Stephen Greenfield
Minneapolis, USA

+1-612-825-6202