birding-aus

Re: Subscribing and unsubscribing

From: "Alex J. Saar" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:26:29 +0800
<snip>

>and conversely UNSUBSCRIBE
>Email to:
>

>          Leave the Subject: line blank
>
>          In the Message: area type:
>
>          unsubscribe birding-aus
by using a "newer" account name. As this is not in the Birding-Aus list,
nothing happens. To make it work, Garry needs to include in the message his
"old" account name--that is, the name he used when he subscribed to the
list.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, Garry needs to send email to:

Leave the subject line blank

In the message area, type:

        unsubscribe birding-aus

(This is the "old" account name that he's currently on the list as.)
That should work.

Have fun
Cheers
Alex