birding-aus

Re: Fw: kermadec/herald

To: KEITH BRANDWOOD <>
Subject: Re: Fw: kermadec/herald
From: Philip M Hansbro <>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:41:24 +0000 (GMT)
For what it's worth, I can add from my little experience (1 herald and 4
Kermadecs) that Kermadecs do have a relatively large "hand" whereas
Heralds have slimmer more pointed wing tips. I wopuld not necessarily
expect to see the paler areas on the inner underwing on Herald under those
conditions but I think you would see white primary shafts. Herlad is my
vote!!
Cheers
Phil.

Please note my new home phone number below.

Dr Phil Hansbro          I      Tel: (h) 01223 511375
Dept of Pathology        I           (w) 01223 333545
Tennis Court Road        I
Cambridge University     I      Fax:     01223 766145
Cambridge CB2 1QP        I
UK                       I      Email: