birding-aus

Birding-Aus problems

Subject: Birding-Aus problems
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 09:38:18 +1100
Hello all,

Sorry about the hassles lately, with multiple messages, repeated even
over several days!  I think a few messages are also getting
delayed/lost.  I subscribed via a Yahoo account and only ever received
about half the messages ...

I am trying to contact the relevant tech staff at Deakin to sort this
out and hopefully upgrade the mailing list software - main problem is
that I don't know who to contact as lots of this sort of thing has been
outsourced in recent months.  Our helpdesk now carries a Fujitsu logo!
I guess that's progress :-)

I will keep pursuing these problems and hopefully come up with some
answers soon.  I have also looked at other options for this list, such
as moving to another provider.

Thanks for all the helpful info I've received from quite a number of
people -we have a very diverse range of proficiencies and talents on
this list!

Cheers

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus Maintainer