birding-aus

Hobart Advice please

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Hobart Advice please
From: (Kim Sterelny)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:31:02 +1300
Sorry for the short notice folks, but I have just found out that I shall
have a fairly free weekend in Hobart this coming weekend (ie November
28/29); I am being interviewed for a job there and they are happy to leave
me to my own devices Saturday and Sunday morning. Any advice about where to
go to see some birds and/or bush. I will not have a car of my own, but have
had an offer to show me around from an acquaintence who is a bushwalker but
not a birder.

I fly off tommorrow afternoon; I shall pick up my e-mail tommorrow morning
before i go.

Greetings
Kim Sterelny

Kim Sterelny