birding-aus

Southern Fulmar off Sydney TODAY

Subject: Southern Fulmar off Sydney TODAY
From: "Tony PALLISER" <>
Date: 20 Nov 98 14:16:49 +1100
Rod Gardner just called me very excited, having just finished a seawatch
from Long Reef, Sydney NSW. Where he had excellent views of a Southern
Fulmar from shore.  The bird was apparently close in (about 200m) so
good views were obtained.

The sighting was made only 10 minutes ago 1410hrs 20-Nov-98.

Rod could not wait to get to a phone to let me know, as he knows how
desperate I am to see one.  Anyone else want to go on the Wollongong
trip this weekend?  The only problem is the bird was heading North.
Grrrrrr.  Will I ever see one?

Regards
Tony Palliser
Ph wk..... 02-99001678 fx..... 02-99001669
Ph mb..... 0416 095875
Ph hm..... 02-94277563
email: wk: