birding-aus

Hello Friends

Subject: Hello Friends
From: "Charles J. Patterson" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:14:38 -0700
After a several computer problems and new program changes I finally, and
hopefully have located the list server for birdwatching in Australia.  I
purchased an interesting and informative book on Ornithology in
Australia and will enjoy following your interesting adventures in
birdwatching and study from afar.  If there are other list servers you
would suggest I subscribe to please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help and have fun!

Sincerely yours,

Charles J. Patterson

Migration is in full swing now.  Raptors are migrating through our area,
the most common bird that I see daily is the Yellow Shafted Flicker.
The Chinese Ringnecked Pheasant is the main sporting bird in our area.
And the season for it starts this weekend.  Canada Geese are plentiful
in the mornings.  I saw a flock of Cormorants fly overhead the other
day, and my dog CJ a Spinone, uncovered a group of turkeys in a nearby
State Park.

If I can answer any questions you may have about birding in South
Dakota, U.S. pleae feel free to ask.  Thank you.